Films & Presentations
Cascade provides presentations and film screenings for our community
Cascade's popular Presentation Series features bicycle travelers, top cycling athletes, coaches, and bicycle-related authors. Presentations take place usually once a month in the fall and winter, typically on Fridays, and range from low-cost to free. Capacity is limited, so get your tickets in advance!
Past Event: Thursday, June 18th Film Screening: MOTHERLOAD and Townhall Q&A with filmmaker Liz Canning and Seattle Family Bike President Jen Grant.
Join us for film screenings and presentations with Cascade Bicycle Club!
Contact Cascade with an outline of the topic and suggested dates for your event.
The Cascade Bicycle Club would like to acknowledge that our auditorium is on the traditional land of the first people of Seattle, the Duwamish People past and present, and honor with gratitude the land itself and the Duwamish Tribe.
Accommodations and features readily available at the Presentation Series space:
- Multiple handicap parking spaces just outside the entrance
- Two accessible, single-user bathrooms
- Hardwood flooring
- Open layout; only hallway is to bathrooms
- Privacy room available
- Seating includes folding chairs. You may bring and set up camping chairs. Seating towards front of space is reserved for those who may require it.
- Subtitles used when available. Check each presentation page for specific details.