She Bikes Chains and Derailleurs
Tue. Oct 1, 2019 6:30pm to 9:00pm
This class, offered through She Bikes, is open solely to all self-identifying women and non-binary folks.
In this hands-on class, you’ll learn the fundamentals of drivetrain and shifting mechanics. Our step-by-step instructions will help you get your bike to shift and pedal more smoothly. You’ll learn how to properly maintain and adjust your drivetrain and shifting system.
Learn how to:
- Identify the parts of your drivetrain
- Clean and lube your drivetrain
- Inspect your drivetrain for common wear patterns and know when to replace parts
- Adjust your front and rear derailleurs
- Troubleshoot shifting problems
- Small class size and low instructor to student ratios allow you to learn in a patient and supportive environment.
Class Registration Pricing Below: