ReRack is a one-of-a-kind rack shop, specializing in upcycling, reusing and repurposing bike racks for automobiles. It is our goal to support our customers in enjoying outdoor activities while keeping environmental impacts to a minimum.
Now, in it's 10th year, ReRack has embarked on expanding its service to Seattle area residents with a shop in Renton, WA. Located at the southern tip of Lake Washington, the showroom offers a full range of current Yakima and Thule products as well as re-used & refurbished rack systems and accessories.
With a soft opening for the Renton store planned for late spring 2018, a full sales and installation staff is needed. Both full and part time positions are available. Do you have what it takes to become a Raxpert (Rack Expert)?
The ideal candidates are those comfortable in low-pressure sales, have a mind-set on environmental stewardship and enjoy the great outdoors. Kayaking and Biking enthusiasts strongly encouraged. Previous knowledge and experience with Yakima and Thule products is of great value, though not required.
All positions are located at the new ReRack retail shop in Renton, WA.
In order to bring the best possible experience to our customers we require the following:
- Excellent work ethic
- Weekend availability
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Able to stand for at least 8 hours
The successful candidate must be able to deliver a positive attitude without exception at all times, have good listening skills and common-sense decision making skills that consistently exceed our customer's expectations. This candidate must be an effective team member who works well with others, is able to multi-task and deliver excellent customer service.
As this position involves assembly and installation of vehicle racks, any sort of mechanical experience (working on vehicles, bikes, etc) or rack experience, professional or personal, is preferred.
Duties may include:
- Listening to customers' needs and making product recommendations
- Installing racks on customers' vehicles
- Stocking back room and retail floor
- Operating a Point of Sale terminal
- Opening and closing store
- Anticipated operational hours are 10am - 7pm Tuesday-Saturday, 10-5 Sunday with additional training sessions on Mondays
- Typical shifts are 8 hours
- Part time (2-4 days per week) or Full time (5 days/week)
- Weekend availability is required
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org