Host a class
Are you looking for a way to motivate your employees/ coworkers and help them on their journey to becoming bike riders? Do you want to support green transportation alternatives? Cascade Bicycle Club offers two separate demonstrations to help get your group rolling!
These presentations can also be tailored as a safety demonstration for a business's ebike fleet!
Contact Amy at email@example.com for schedule and pricing information.
Intro to Commuting
This class covers the basics of biking for commuting and utility trips. Topics include:
- Selecting a bicycle and making basic fit adjustments
- Riding safely and comfortably
- Planning your bike route
- Clothing, helmets, and gear
Maintenance for Every Commuter
This class is an overview of the basics of bike maintenance for every commuter. In this class we will focus on how to prevent flats, how to fix flats, and how to take care of your bike chain. Topics include:
- Assessing the condition of your tires
- Removing the tire from the rim and reinstallation
- Locating and repairing the puncture
- Tools to carry in your fix-kit
- Inspecting and inflating your tire
- Cleaning and lubing your chain