Connect Puget Sound: Big Ideas Festival
Sat. Jan 23, 2016 10:00am to 1:00pm
The Cascade Bicycle Club is hosting a festival for local advocates, partners, policy makers, planners and the people who work together to make good things happen in our region.
We hope you’ll join us for our day of Big Ideas where you'll gain insightful knowledge on upcoming bike projects from local leaders, share your ideas, take action for safer streets and connect with caring neighbors over lunch.
We're focusing on big ideas around two major themes at the Big Ideas Festival: Vision Zero and Connecting the Region. Here is our line up of great speakers:
- Andrea Clinkscales, Cascade Bicycle Club: What is Vision Zero?
- Bob Anderton, Washington Bike Law: Enforcement of Vision Zero
- Gordon Padelford, Seattle Neighborhood Greenways 20/25 MPH
- Morgan Scherer, Familybike Seattle: Family Biking (AAA)
- Marley Blonsky, Community Advocate: Biking Nice
Connecting the Region
- Tom Fucoloro, Seattle Bike Blog: Center City Bike Network
- Craig Davidson, Sound Transit: ST3
- Jane Hague, former King County Councilmember: Eastside Rail Corridor
- Bill Finkbeiner, former WA State Senator: Eastside Greenway Alliance
- Rich Brown & Sam Alcorn, Cascade Bicycle Club: Major Taylor Project & Youth Advocacy
- Ed Ewing, Cascade Bicycle Club: White Center Traffic Garden
We hope you can join us to share your ideas too.
Saturday, Jan. 23 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Cascade Bicycle Club
7787 62nd Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115