Woodinville Wine Ride
This ride is scheduled for 2023!
Details to be added nearer the ride date.
Registration closed as of 9/8. No day-of event registration available.
September 11, 2022
Woodinville Wine Ride
Cruise through the heart of Woodinville Wine Country on the 6th annual Woodinville Wine Ride! The 16 or 25.7-mile route begins at the Woodhouse Wine Estates in Woodinville's West Valley District, with riders utilizing the beautiful Sammamish River Trail and scenic low-traffic roads through Woodinville and its surrounding communities. Mini-stops along the route will feature a wine tasting and food sampling. Riders will return back to Woodhouse where a finish line party awaits you with a wine garden, food trucks and more! Family and friends are welcome to join. With paid registration, riders will receive:
- Snacks along the route and at the finish line
- One full-sized wine pour
- Tickets for wine samples at participating winery stops
- A souvenir
- Woodinville Wine Ride T-shirt.
-- Ride Details
Route: 16 or 25.7 miles /// Elevation Gain: +581 ft
Who does your registration fee support?
Did you know the Woodinville Wine Ride supports our mission to improve lives through bicycling? Your Woodinville Wine Ride registration makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.
Our events are made possible with support from the local communities through which we ride. In addition to supporting Cascade’s programs, your registration fee helps Cascade give back to these communities and the organizations that thrive there. We’re grateful for all their continued support.
To secure a booth onsite to showcase your organization or product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a description, and we will be in touch.