All maintenance and riding classes (except for Learn to Ride and Learn to Rider Further) are on hold for 2021. We plan to offer these classes again starting April 2022.
With our current capacity we are prioritizing youth programming and very new riders. We appreciate your understanding! Here are some other great resources in the area for riding and maintenance:
- Marley Blonsky- local bike adventurer who hosts in-person and virtual classes about city riding and biking, especially for bigger bodied folks
- Brian Watson- local LCI instructor who teaches one-on-one or group riding classes for all ability levels
- LCI Instructors- the League of American Bicyclists certifies bike instructors all around the country- find an instructor or advocacy organization in your area!
- Cycling Savvy- an online urban riding skills program by the American Bicycling Education Association. We cannot recommend this course highly enough!
- Bike Works- an awesome bike non-profit located in Columbia City, currently offering in-person maintenance classes
- Sharing Wheels- a community bike shop in Everett offering great beginner maintenance classes
- The Bikery- a volunteer-run bike space where you can donate to use their fix-it stands and tools. Great for riders who would like to work on their own repairs but would like a guiding hand if they get stuck. :)
Lastly, check out or Tips for Biking page that includes all of our favorite websites and videos for riding and maintenance tips and tricks!
Let us know if you have any questions or if you know of any in-person classes that should be added to this list- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual access links will be emailed to all registrants prior to the start of the class.