ALL MAINTENANCE CLASSES ARE ON HOLD FOR 2021. WE PLAN TO OFFER THESE CLASSES AGAIN STARTING APRIL 2022.
With our current capacity we are prioritizing youth programming and very new riders. We appreciate your understanding! Here are some other great resources in the area for bike maintenance:
- Rad Power Bikes- has some excellent virtual maintenance classes and presentations specifically for E-Bikes
- Bike Works- an awesome bike non-profit located in Columbia City, currently offering in-person maintenance classes
- Sharing Wheels- a community bike shop in Everett offering great beginner maintenance classes
- The Bikery- a volunteer-run bike space where you can donate to use their fix-it stands and tools. Great for riders who would like to work on their own repairs but would like a guiding hand if they get stuck. :)
- Check out or Tips for Biking page that includes all of our favorite websites and videos for maintenance tips and tricks!
Learn how to maintain your ebike drivetrain, brakes, and change flats with these ebike specific courses.
Ebike course offerings at Cascade:
- Maintenance for Every Rider
- Chains and Derailleurs
- Brake System Maintenance
Small class sizes allow you to learn in a patient and supportive environment. Ebike classes have a low student to teacher ratio of 2:1 so that we have the time and attention available to teach you how to maintain your ebike.
Class Size: minimum: 2, maximum: 4
Price: Premium Member $65, Non-Member $70
Duration: 2.5 hours
How to prepare: Bring your electric bike as you will be practicing these techniques on your own bike.
Location: Cascade Bicycle Club, 7787 62nd Ave. NE Seattle, WA 98115. We are located right off of the Burke Gilman Trail at Magnuson Park.
Bike Parking: Bike racks available outside the building as well as limited indoor space.
Other classes you may be interested in: Riding classes