Report a hazard

This resource page helps you find the appropriate way to contact a street or public works department for Washington State jurisdictions to report hazardous conditions. This page was reviewed and updated on 12/15/2020.

This list is not complete; help us make it a comprehensive resource. Email us with a link to the page with your town’s reporting process or app and we’ll add it to the list. This selection of towns gives you an idea of the different systems you may encounter--everything from downloading an app and using it to emailing the public works director directly.