Report a hazard
This resource page helps you find the appropriate way to contact a street or public works department for Washington State jurisdictions to report hazardous conditions. This page was reviewed and updated on 12/15/2020.
This list is not complete; help us make it a comprehensive resource. Email us with a link to the page with your town’s reporting process or app and we’ll add it to the list. This selection of towns gives you an idea of the different systems you may encounter--everything from downloading an app and using it to emailing the public works director directly.
- Bainbridge Island: See Click Fix
- Bellevue: MyBellevue app or issue reporting page
- Clark County: Report road condition
- Kent: via the KentWorks web-based app
- King County: See Click Fix
- Olympia: 360.753.8333 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. More info here.
- Pacific: Email or call the Public Works Director listed on this page
- Seattle: Use the Find It Fix It app or submit a service request
- SeaTac: See Click Fix
- Shoreline: See Click Fix
- Spokane: Spokane 311 (must create login)
- Tacoma: Submit request (create login if you want to track progress of the request)
- Tukwila: See Click Fix
- Vancouver: Public Works service request, MyVancouver app
- Walla Walla: According to the pothole page, email email@example.com or call 509-527-4363
- Yakima: Click on "New Report" on the Yak-Back webpage