Washington Bike Summit
Innovations in Bicycling
The fourth annual Washington State Bike Summit brings together people from different disciplines, backgrounds, and perspectives to learn, share, network, and explore ways we can grow and improve bicycling for all.
The 2018 Washington Bike Summit is co-presented by Washington Bikes & Cascade Bicycle Club.
The Summit features keynote speakers, breakout sessions, guided workshops, delicious lunches and all-around great opportunities for networking with other folks who share your passion for bikes. With so much to take in, we’re sure you’ll ride away with new-found inspiration, a bunch of new friends and some sweet Summit souvenirs.
Who does your registration fee support?
Your registration to the Washington Bike Summit makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.