Bike Everywhere Month calendar
Thank you again to everyone for another wonderful month of all things pedal powered!
To everyone who captained, encouraged, participated, volunteered, helped out, and participated in this years Challenge, we appreciate your effort and look forward to seeing you out there on two wheels this summer!
And don't forget to roll with us in 2020 during Bike Everywhere Month, happening again next May....
as always brought to you by Washington Bikes!
Check out the annual highlights below, and get a warm-up in with our year round, volunteer-led Free Group Rides as well as all of Cascade's event rides. For more bike related events, visit our community calendar.
- Form a team and register for a local bike challenge like the Washington Bikes Bike Everywhere Challenge. It's online trip-tracking contest you can sign up solo for, or join with your coworkers and friends that runs throughout the month of May. Registration opens in early April.
- Sign up to host a Celebration Station on Bike Everywhere Day, May 15! Registration opens the first week of April, and goes through May 8.
- Attend a free bike commuting class and go on a free Cascade free group ride! See the calendar page for complete listings.
- Bike everywhere -- to work, school, your local coffee shop, the farmers market, the library, the playground, and to meet friends! Encourage others to join up with you, especially those who are new to cycling!
- Find free group rides, free classes, celebrations and other community events on cascade.org/calendar.
- Host a Celebration Station on Bike Everywhere Day, or find one near you for some commute inspiration!
- Win prizes (and bragging rights) by participating in Cascade’s social media contests. Follow Cascade Bicycle Club on Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram at #WABikeEverywhere or @cascadebicycle.
Calendar highlights for 2020
Sign up for a personal mileage challenge like the Washington Bikes Bike Everywhere Challenge. Registration goes from April 1 through the month of May!
Bike Everywhere Month kicks off!! Check out the Cascade Bike Month webpage to find events, challenges, and all things Bike Month!
This is the deadline to register an Bike Everywhere DayCelebration Station!!
Click here to find out how to host your own station!
Bike Everywhere Day!! Stop by a celebration station on your way to work for treats and swag or host your own station! Look out for rides, rallies and after parties in your city. Celebration Station registration opens the first week of April and is first come first served, so plan ahead now!
Other important Bike everywhere events in may 2020
Roll from brewery to brewery on Cascade’s Seattle Bike & Brews ride.
Join us for the annual Kaiser Permanente Bike Everywhere Breakfast, benefiting Cascade Bicycle Club.
Seattle Captain's Bash - Bike Everywhere Challenge, presented by Washington Bikes!
Mighty-O Tour de Donut! Mighty-O donuts and Bike Benefits have teamed up again to put together the 4th annual fun self propelled pedal tour around the city fueled by delicious donuts. Registration is open so click here for info!
Ride around a car-free Seattle during the 2020 Emerald City Ride!
June AND beyond
Join us for the annual End of Bike Month soiree de fete! Check back for more details on opportunities to party down and celebrate another May full of biking.
Keep the spirit of Bike Everywhere alive by joining new friends on rides around town. Register for Cascade’s great summer rides!
Thanks to our sponsors