How to gift a ride registration
(note: Seattle to Portland (STP) registration opens to members January 11, 2022, and to non-members February 8, 2022).
- Find a ride/event to gift in the above display.
- Enter the desired quantity of registration(s) you would like to purchase and select "add to cart"
- Select "Checkout" and confirm your payment details to complete the transaction.
Once completed you will receive a gift registration email from us that contains a coupon code for redemption via cascade.org/rides. You are responsible for sending/forwarding this email with the coupon code to the person you purchased the gift for. They must then use the coupon code to complete registration before online registration closure.
*Gift registrations create a coupon code that allows another person to register for free. They are not an active registration until redeemed.
*Gift Registrations are non-refundable. You may review our refund policies here.
How to redeem
- Follow the link in the gift registration email to visit the ride registration page.
- Click the "Register Now" button.
- Proceed to check out your cart.
- IMPORTANT: Enter the gift registration code in the space provided for Coupon Code and apply it to your order.
- Verify that the gift registration discount has applied and that your order total has been reduced.
- Complete checkout.
A gift registration is only valid if the receiving rider uses their own Cascade account to register normally, before the registration period closes, usually a week prior to the event. There are no day-of-event gift registration transactions. Riders registering with a gift registration code are subject to the same terms and conditions as every Cascade rider and may purchase add-ons as desired, subject to availability.