KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- All participants must follow Wash. state guidance on masking, distancing and vaccination for indoor and outdoor activities.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, you should not participate in group rides.
- Some rides stop at indoor venues. All riders should have face coverings available in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
- Click here for more Details
Ride Leader Certification Class
Having fun on Cascade's Free Group Rides? Wish there were a ride closer to home or on a favorite route? Become a Cascade Free Group Ride Leader! More information here.
Next class will be 4/20/2023. Click here for info and to register.
Classes are offered throughout the year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for future class dates.
No upcoming events found.