Best Practices Guide
Bicycle-friendly workplaces have been shown to promote employee health and improve financial performance. Cascade's Best Practices Guide offers guidance about how to make your workplace bicycle-friendly. Note that the BizCycle certification program listed at the end of the pamphlet is no longer active.
A roadmap for making your business more bike-friendly
Learn how to:
- Measure current ridership and set goals for the future
- Develop policies and plans that support cycling goals
- Modify worksite infrastructure to facilitate and encourage cycling
- Implement outreach and education programs to support new riders
- Build a fun and inclusive workplace bicycle culture
If your workplace is already implementing many of these best practices—you might be ready to apply for Bike-Friendly Business Certification.
Other resources for employers
Tue. Jun 24, 2014 by Robbie K Phillips
Fri. May 2, 2014 by McKayla J Dunfey
Thu. Jan 16, 2014 by McKayla J Dunfey
Fri. Sep 20, 2013 by Ryann L Child
Fri. Aug 30, 2013 by Ryann L Child