Gasworks Park in Fremont
First a view from 2500 feet ...
And here is a little closer look from 1000 feet ...
to Gasworks Park
- Parking at the park itself is now limited to 4 hours - you'll have to find a space on the streets surrounding the park.
- From downtown Seattle - Follow Dexter Avenue to the Fremont Bridge. Turn right at the end of the bridge and proceed to Stone Avenue (light)
- From 45th Street: Go to Stone Avenue and go South and follow directions from Stone Ave and N. 34th St. below.
- From Stone Avenue and N 34th street (make a right turn coming from the Fremont Bridge; keep going South when coming from 45th street) turn into N Northlake way
- Continue on N Northlake way (bear to the left after the light) following the shore line for about a mile. Gasworks Park is on the right.
Maps on this page have been produced using Mapblast.com