Marketing Volunteer Opportunities
- We frequently need graphic designers to help us with a variety of projects, including event logos, posters, registration forms, brochures and more. If you have a creative background and are interested in showcasing your work in Cascade materials, let us know.
- Our member benefits continue to attract new cyclists to Cascade. If you’d like to expand our benefits program, you can develop new creative incentives for people to join the largest bicycle club in the nation.
- Of course, members often contribute to the Cascade Courier, but our newsletter editor is always seeking quality articles that appeal to members. Send articles to firstname.lastname@example.org by the first Wednesday of each month
- Please send any quality print or digital photographs of events, daily rides, or anyone wearing Cascade or Cascade event merchandise to email@example.com. Images can often be used for the Web site, posters, registration forms, brochures and more. If the photo is not from a Cascade event, be sure to include the subject’s name, contact information, and their permission to use their image if necessary.
Prospecting and Data Entry
- We are always looking to build on our comprehensive database of bike shops, media contacts, as well as prospective event sponsors and Bike Expo exhibitors. You can assist by contacting organizations to update addresses, phones, faxes, e-mails
- If you work in the public relations field, your professional insight regarding media relations is always appreciated. Contact Mike if you can lend assistance promoting Cascade’s popular events and bicycle advocacy and education programs.
- If you have video editing skills, Cascade would enjoy having streaming video of all its events, activities and programs to post to Cascade.org.
For other marketing related projects, please contact:
Director of Marketing and Communications
Cascade Bicycle Club
7400 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115